Play3News Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
HQ Slipknot The Gray Chapter

Répondre au sujet    Play3News Index du Forum » Jeux (Blu-Ray) » Jeux de A à D Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HQ Slipknot The Gray Chapter
Auteur Message
pearcgae
Membres Play3News

Masculin

Message HQ Slipknot The Gray Chapter Répondre en citant

Slipknot The Gray Chapter > bit.ly/1t2NJhx

10cf746e54
.5: The Gray Chapter received critical acclaim, as most critics praised the return of their older sound from Slipknot and Iowa, while maintaining the melodies the band explored on Vol. Loudwire. "Buy this album no ones heard of" fuck you. I think VMan played on five or six of the tunes and I played on all the rest. We liked the little-kid Beiber much better, thanks. Oh well, one day I'll learn. Hung Medien.

Peter Jay Clements I'm listening to it now and I can honestly say it's fucking awesome. Retrieved December 9, 2014. maybe there just isn't a lot going on in the metal community? Settled for less Not anything worthwhile or newsworthy! Plus its fun have something from a legit metal band to anticipate, since metal heads nowadays are deprived of true musical substance. Stench Jesus! How much did Slipknot pay to have this site bust out the thesaurus, and perform a 3000 word fellating like this? Did their pr guy give it to metal injection word for word? Jerry Castanon Whoever wrote this painted a great picture of what to expect and not expect and definitely makes me excited for this album! Three Nil Cee "late, great Paul Gray?" &.seriously? Hu Deegan Tl;dr version: All songs good, album worth getting lelcore Do people still listen to this generic shit? Peter Jay Clements LOL there's nothing generic about them, you slut. Alex Incredibly well written, really got me excited for the record to come out. Retrieved October 21, 2014. Retrieved 20 February 2015. ^ "Slipknot Chart history" Billboard Top Rock Albums for Slipknot. ^ "Slipknot Chart History: Mainstream Rock Tracks".

12 monkeys s01 is_safe:1super street fighter 2the turbo hdEl gato desaparecetwisty dillion harper you got meapocalypse now yify1pondo 011615_011 akari asakiri 011615_011i have been amike tyson s01e08caretaker empty bliss
Jeu 2 Juin - 04:50 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 04:50 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Play3News Index du Forum » Jeux (Blu-Ray) » Jeux de A à D Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation